Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Completed: Dreadfleet

I recently completed a Dreadfleet commission for BoardGameGeek user Haggis. I didn't get pictures of all of the models taken, due to the fact that I needed to get the models shipped out one hour from when they were finished. However, here are the pictures I did get!

The Heldenhammer - This was one of my favorite models in the set. I just loved the Elizabethan era Spanish Galleon feel, and the golden figurehead on the front really adds a lot of character to the model.


The Swordfish
The Flaming Scimitar: due to the intricate designs, the sails were very tricky to paint, but I am very happy with the final result.
The Seadrake
The Bloody Reaver: Not only is this the most improbable ship of the bunch, but it was also the most difficult to paint. It is definitely one of the most cluttered models I have painted.
The Skabrus: I had a fun time experimenting with the rotten flesh tones on this model.

The Shadewraith
The Curse of Zandri:
Castle Island: I based the rest of the islands after this one.

Feel free to leave your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment