Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Monthly Special for July! Now with the Revised Dust Pricing List

I'm now offering 20% off all Dust Tactics/Warfare commissions placed this July!

Effectively, this means that an Axis Ludwig walker, painted like the one below, will run you $20.



A unit of infantry, no matter the armor rating, will cost you $15. Each model in the unit will be painted up to the quality of the Allied BBQ Boy below.


And here is a shot of a unit of Axis Zombies, just to give you an idea of what a unit of Infantry paint by me would look like!



If you are interested in taking advantage of this discount, send an email to heroscaper12@yahoo.com, and I will see what I can do for you!

Thanks,

Euen @ BlackDog Painting Studio

P.S. After talking with other fans of Dust Tactics/Warfare, I have revised my Dust price list.
~New List~
Single heroes are now $5 each
Armor 2 Infantry units are now $20 each
Armor 3 Infantry units are now $20 each
Light Walkers are now $20 each
Medium Walkers are now $25 each
Heavy Walkers are now $35 each

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I noticed the link of the Tale of Painters banner doesn't work, you've put an http:// too much in there!

    Cheers, Stahly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fixed it!

      Thanks for catching that error! I can't believe I let it slip by me.

      Best,
      Euen

      Delete