Monday, July 2, 2012

On the Table for July

Here is a quick rundown of what is currently on my painting table.

Warhammer Fantasy Battle Wizard- Lore of Fire. He's still work in progress (WiP): the skin, the eyes, the metallic bits+the flame on the staff, and the little details on the corner of the cloak all need finished.
Skaven Warlord: I bought this model ages ago, and I am just now starting it. I'm pretty happy with it so far, and the checkered back-banner seems to be working out.

Savage orcs: I have about 20 of these guys lurking in my army box. They are all nearly completed, I just need to get the courage up to finish them off. I plan on getting 15 more to round off a planned unit of 35, which I will run as Big 'uns. They will make a wicked unit: 3 attacks at str. 4, ws. 4 each=killy.
Here's a shot of one of them!
And here are 5 Boyz from my unit of 40 I typically run. I have about 20 of them fully painted, and the rest have been primed.
And here are some shots of a Malifaux Showgirls crew commission I'm working on. I have to say, this commission has been quite the learning experience. The models are all so petite that they are real challenge to paint tidily.

In addition to all of the pictures on here, I also have a bunch of other things I am trying to finish before the month is out, including some Trollbloods for Hordes, and a lot of Dust Warfare models.

However, these are all my own projects, so I still have a big 'ole slot open for any commissions you would care to throw at me! If you do, send me an email to heroscaper12@yahoo.com and I will see what I can do for you.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment